Who we are
Located in Viale Regina Margherita, less than 50 meters from the sea, it has 4 elegant double, twin and single rooms with en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. The beach in the direction of the structure has both beach facilities that rent umbrellas and accessories, and a stretch of free beach where you can plant your umbrella for free. The B & B is located about five minutes walk from the Piazza del Mercato area, the new heart of the Pescara nightlife full of cafes and trattorias where you can spend a pleasant evening eating, drinking and listening to good music. Located on the mezzanine floor of a villa of the early 1900s, it has a large garden where you can have breakfast and spend time relaxing and enjoying reading outdoors. The typically Mediterranean and Italian breakfast is included in the overnight stay. The rooms are equipped with 49-inch Smart TV with Netflix connection and internet. Free wi-fi available throughout the hotel. Each room has a 42 liter fridge with a small icebox and an electronic combination safe. In addition, each bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer, hot-air convector to quickly heat the room and innovative water-bidets, with hot / cold water supply with mixer, which combine space-saving with the convenience of a bidet.
For the long stay (stays longer than six days) there is a free fenced parking not adjacent to the structure with an accompanying service. The Pescara railway station is a 10-minute walk away while the Pescara airport is easily reachable in about twenty minutes by public transport (bus no. 2) whose stop is next to the hotel.
The passion in enhancing and preserving the structure has led us to face this demanding experience of hospitality in bed & breakfast that involves the difficult task of making the customer feel at home with all the comforts and necessities of the case.
Strong points of our structure are:
- Proximity from the sea (about 50mt) both to bathing establishments and to a large stretch of free beach;
- Proximity to Piazza Salotto (della Rinascita) and from Corso Umberto the center of Pescara (less than 10 minutes on foot);
- Proximity to Piazza del Mercato, the heart of the nightlife of Pescara (less than 5 minutes on foot)
- Proximity from the Pescara railway station (10 minutes on foot);
- Proximity from the stop of public transport to easily reach the airport and the Port of Pescara;
- Attached garden to have breakfast and to entertain in the open air;
- Access system through cards so as to avoid carrying heavy keys and key-rings;
- Coffee machine available to guests for free 24 hours in the dining area;
- Daily cleaning and reconstruction of the room with dirty linen change or, in any case, linen change every three days in case of long stays.
All rooms and interiors are NON SMOKING. Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas and in the garden.
We speak english
Animals are not allowed